5.20.2010

Weddings....more chances for everyone to lose their cummerbunds!

This Saturday was Joey and Megan Hynes wedding and it was so beautiful! They had the best food and an even better band that everyone had fun dancing to (Well except for me because I was scared of baby shake syndrome)....

And to reinterate how MUCH dancing and showboating was going on.....I call this delightful next section....THATS YO HUSBAND.....(i know, i know, start combing the photogalleries for ridiculous pics of Christopher)...I just think they are having so much fun and the dancing would not have been complete without them


I also had time the weekend to catch up with some great friends!

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha! That title made me almost fall out of my chair! Can we have a redo of last weekend again soon? please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where is the crazy picture of Chris...you should post that one of his face up next to your belly!!!

    ReplyDelete