5.19.2009

Red Headed Baby News!!!!

So I realized I havent posted anything in awhile when I visited my page and found my celebratory post regarding Cinco De Mayo! But lots has happened in the interim! The most important though is that Kristen and Kyle Blair found out that they are going to have a sweet baby GIRL!!! Everyone is very excited and cannot wait to meet her. So to help celebrate the fact that I foresee some red hair in the near future..here are some hilarious red headed baby pics!

That could be cool if she was really happy like this baby:


But Im also hoping that she will be happy and FAT like thisbaby:


And I just wanted to add this one because it was really cute:


Well, either way she will be in good company....
Did you know that I too am I redhead? Yes, I know this explains alot...And to prove it, I have posted a few of my own 'redheaded baby shots'...Enjoy!:



Kristen should be VERY impressed that I managed to make the post about her baby, end up being about me! Thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Nice baby shots!!! I'd like to see this red hair of yours someday. It'd be nice to have another member of the club.

    ReplyDelete