5.01.2009

Secret Eat Spot...Lila's On Olive Street

On the way to the lake a couple of weeks ago....Christopher took me to a restaurant I had never heard of before for an espresso. I think Lilas has been around for a while but this was my first time tasting this goodness. We sat down in front of window (to watch the vehicle) and had our espresso and I had a snickerdoodle. We decided that we loved this place so much that we wanted to try lunch there.


When we came back later that day, we grabbed two magazines that the owners conveniently provided and sat down for lunch. We spent the next two hours just hanging out, flipping through mags, and having some soup & sandwiches. The people are nice and you feel right at home. I highly recommend the Chicken Pesto Melt or anything really. Check it out if your in the mood for something new!!

2 comments: